The fundamental distinctions between the various Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) SKUs should be understood whether you’re wanting to upgrade, downgrade, renew, or simply examine your options. For this reason, Onsite Helper created a list of the key distinctions between Google Workspace Business and Enterprise editions.
First off, it’s crucial to remember that Google Workspace Business editions are only available to organizations with fewer than 300 users. It’s easy to see why these might be attractive options if you’re planning on upgrading from an earlier version; however, there are some important distinctions between them which we will explore next! In light of this, let’s begin the comparison.
- per-user storage of 30GB
- access to essential collaborative tools (Gmail, Meet, Calendar, Docs, Drive, Chat)
- unique @domain
- to manage accounts, use the central admin console
- ability to monitor usage patterns as well as trends
Includes every feature of Business Starter as well as…
- 2 TB in total data storage (pooled)
- Shared Drives
- Meeting recordings, transcripts, surveys, as well as Q&As
- up to 150 attendees at the Google Meet
- Custom Templates for Drive Documents
- Google Cloud Search
- Work along with external users
- Logs for Advanced Drive Audits
- Domain restrictions/whitelisting for Drives (incl. Shared Drives)
- Endpoint management
Includes every element of the Business Standard as well as…
- 5 TB of combined data
- 250 maximum Meet attendees
- Windows Device Management
- Google Vault
- Rules for session length
- report on Meet attendance
- able to obtain Archived User licenses
- Advanced Mobile Device Management Toolset
- Connect LDAP-based apps as well as services using secure LDAP.
- 1 TB of storage per person
- Access to Chat, Meet, Docs, Drive, Sites, however, Gmail is excluded.
- ability to monitor use patterns
- Central Admin Console
- Google Vault
- Security Alert Center
Every functionality of Business Plus as well as Enterprise Essentials, and more…
- 2TB data per user (pooled), with the option to buy extra if necessary
- DLP Guidelines
- Unlimited SAML app auto-provisioning
- Data Protection for iOS
- Content-aware access
- Remotely delete or wipe devices
Every feature of Enterprise Standard, plus…
- 5TB data per user (pooled), with the option to buy extra if necessary
- Protection Dashboard
- Analytical Instrument
- encryption on the client-side
- S/MIME email encryption
- detection of malware in email attachments (Security sandbox)
- Core AppSheet (available as a paid add-on for other editions)
One of these editions piqued your interest, right?
You’ll get the most out of Google Workspace with the aid of Onsite Helper, a Google Partner in Melbourne, Australia, without paying any additional license fees. Your business will enjoy these benefits from working with Onsite Helper:
- Fast, thorough assistance
- Quick and save data migration services
- Special savings for qualified groups
- plus more!
Looking for a Google Workspace plan that best suits your business? Talk to a Google Partner representative from Onsite Helper by clicking here.
Interested in Migrating to Google Workspace?
Onsite Helper can help you Migrate to Google Workspace
Google Workspace is packed with features that will help you and your medium-sized business increase productivity as well as efficiency. If you want to move your business to Google Workspace, contact Onsite Helper! We’ve helped medium-sized businesses in Melbourne, Victoria, and all over Australia – similarly, we’re excited to help you too!
Click the button below to speak to an Onsite Helper representative and migrate to Google Workspace today.